GO THE EXTRA MILE!
Although creating a personal fundraiser for Martha’s Village & Kitchen is not required for participation in the Thanksgiving Day 5K, it’s deeply appreciated and all funds raised stay here in the Coachella Valley to support services for impoverished and homeless individuals and families.
HOW TO START AN ONLINE FUNDRAISER WITH YOUR 5K REGISTRATION
- When registering online for the 5K, click “YES” when asked if you would like to create a fundraiser. The Active.com account you setup for your 5K registration will automatically create an online fundraising web page and link for you.
- Be sure to customize your fundraising web page with your own photos and text.
- Then share the link with friends, family, co-workers and your community when asking for donations. This way they can easily make donations securely online by credit card. Cash & checks are accepted too, but require a paper form to be completed.
- Click here or on the image at the bottom of this page to view/download a 5K Fundraising Packet for tips on how to run a successful fundraiser.
- Martha’s Village & Kitchen staff will check the fundraising totals at 12:00AM (midnight) on Thursday, November 28, 2019 to determine the top individual fundraiser and the top team fundraiser. Incentive prizes will be awarded on stage at the 5K.
START A PERSONAL FUNDRAISER OR DONATE WITHOUT REGISTERING FOR OUR 13TH ANNUAL THANKSGIVING DAY 5K
If you do not wish to participate in our 5k but would like to create a personal fundraiser please click here.